- Examinees will be limited to ACT residents. Out of state residents will not be permitted to register for the exam.
- There will be a maximum of 25 examinees per level. These spots will be filled on a rolling basis, so if you are particularly keen to sit the test in July, be sure to sign up early.
- There may be a range of measures in place on exam day, potentially including the required wearing of masks, required use of hand sanitation stations, body temperature check, etc.. Refusal to abide by these measures will result in your exclusion from the exam.
- If you are unwell (coughing, headache, sore throat, fever, headache) on test day, you must not attend the exam. You may be refused entry if you show up to the exam unwell and your test fee will be forfeit.
- The exam may be cancelled at any moment should changes in circumstances require it. In the event of cancellation refunds will be issued according to Japan Foundation policy.
Questions and/or enquiries specific to the Canberra JLPT should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Those seeking general information regarding the exam and/or who have non-Canberra specific enquiries should visit the Japan Foundation website linked above.